Info Resource Pages:
- Copyright issues; ISCRC coding for CD tracks; BBFC classification of DVDs; usage of the DVD Logo; barcodes
- CD Technical Data - Useful info about master formats; running times; artwork; etc
- DVD Technical Data - Useful info about master formats; running times; region coding; PAL / NTSC; etc
- Design Advice for Pressed Disc Jobs - that's replication jobs (of 500 or more discs) with Litho-Printed packaging. The page gives hints & tips on preparing artwork files, advice on print issues in general, potential problems and how to avoid them.
- Design Advice for Duplicated Disc Jobs - As above, but relating to duplicated discs where the packaging is printed via Digital Print.
Call for Free Help & Advice:
The Sounds Good team has years of experience in all aspects of optical disc duplication and replication. Our sales staff are backed up by specialists in audio CD mastering, DVD video authoring, multimedia design & programming, graphics, print and packaging. So, just call us on 01704264720 if you need help or advice with any specific issues or problems you may be having.
You can also click on 'QUICK QUOTE' at any time to get price info